At Onlilo, we are driven by our passion and professionalism to create world-class engineering for the world’s most respected brands.
If you are an experienced Electronics hardware design engineer,firmware engineer,or computer software engineer, and feel Onlilo is a right place for you, then please send your resume to
Candidates satisfying our requirement criteria would be called upon for an interview.
We regret that we are unable to entertain direct calls or walk-ins.
1-Embedded System Design Engineer (R&D)
About the company:
Onlilo Technologies LLP is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Indian company providing full-cycle hardware product development and IoT solutions. We partner with startups, entrepreneurs, and businesses worldwide to develop their concepts into awesome product propositions. Our office is in Cochin, Kerala
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or equivalent in CSE/ECE/EEE
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in embedded firmware development
- Should be hands on in Assembly, C and C++ coding and debugging
- Exposure in hardware/software interface specification and programming
- Hands on experience / Knowledge in ESP32,NRF52,ATmega and ARM core microcontrollers will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging and functional verification
- Sound knowledge in communication protocols, like RS232/485, I2C, SPI.
- Should be a good team player
- Get familiar / understand existing board and software functionalities
- Implement software modifications wherever required
- Assembly, C & C++ coding, Integration with hardware & Debugging
- Coding for New product Prototyping
- Co-ordination with Hardware design, Production, Fabrication teams
- Preparation of software design documents
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
job Location: Kochi
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2-Electronics Engineer Trainee
Six months Trainee, Trainees will be hired as full-time employees if he/she performs as per expectations set by the company.Those who in and around Kochi is preferred
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing circuits and Rapid prototyping using development boards
- Assist the engineering team to execute and prototype products
- Working on electronic assembling, soldering, bread board wiring etc
- Research, test and suggest suitable electronic components
- Create and maintain project reports and other technical documents
- Collaborate with project engineers to optimize the product development
- Generating and screening ideas for new products
- BoM generation and inventory handling
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- B-Tech in ECE or related /B.Sc in Electronics
Skills Required: * Should be able to research and learn by self(Please do not expect any spoon-feeding from us)
- Must be open for learning new technology.
- Strong vocabulary and command over English grammar
At the end of your training program you will be awarded with certificate of completion